Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Bug Report (on my end)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i won't post this on the Bug Report forums, since its something that is happening on my end, and not on the website's end

Any sequence i have made, or any new sequence (just the main empty new sequence website) won't open anymore for me, AT ALL, and i have tried literally everything i could

What keeps happening :
-I open onlinesequencer.net (or any sequence)
-Everything loads, except the sounds and the playfield
-Ads load, the entire website loads, but the playfield is dark and the loading gif keeps playing forever, doesn't matter what sequence i go (and my mouse appears with a loading cursor when i put it inside the playfield)
Here's what it looks like for me when its apparently "fully loaded"
[attachment=627]

List of things i have tried :
-Restarting PC
-Deleting all cookies
-Deleting entire history
-Different browsers
-Different PCs
-Different Wi-fis
-Different PC, Wi-fis, and different browser
-Opening it on cellular Wifi (on a PC)
-Opening it on a smartphone and tablet
-Using a VPN

I have been making sequences for some years now, and this or anything like it, have never happened to me before

Am i just cursed to not make any more sequences at this point? lol
So... what browser are you using?
(04-29-2023, 02:32 PM)Crumb Wrote: [ -> ]So... what browser are you using?

im using Opera GX, but i tried using Google Chrome, Firefox and Edge, all of them show the same issue
Then I'm clueless :/
I had to change how instrument loading works when I implemented clones. I'm aware of at least one bug this caused, but it's not quite the same symptoms as this. Anyway, fixing that bug is my top priority, so I'll probably have it fixed today. There's a good chance your bug is a different manifestation of the same problem, so it will probably also fix things for you.
(04-29-2023, 02:52 PM)Liam Wrote: [ -> ]I had to change how instrument loading works when I implemented clones. I'm aware of at least one bug this caused, but it's not quite the same symptoms as this. Anyway, fixing that bug is my top priority, so I'll probably have it fixed today. There's a good chance your bug is a different manifestation of the same problem, so it will probably also fix things for you.

oh wait, so its kind of on the website's end? well, that's relieving to know...
Estou tendo esse mesmo problema com o loading das musicas. Tentei apagar os cookies e em outros computadores tambem. Não consegui resolver ainda, voce ja?
A unica coisa que consegui, foi dar loading nos MIDI que eu ja tinha no pc com o 'Import MIDI', mas se eu tento abrir qualquer um outro online, seja meu ou de outros, ele fica nesse loading eterno tambem.

---- for english porpouse
Im having this same issue with loading music. Ive tryed delete cookies as well and load in another computers too, but nothing works. Did you fixed it?
The only thing that works, was loading a MIDi file that i already hade in my computer with "Import MIDI', but if i try to open an online one, mine or from others, the page stays on this infinity loading looping.