Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: New here! (sorta! xp)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! I'm luthers_beetles but you can call me Luther or any nickname!

The reason I say I'm sorta new here is because I already have an account with the dev team for LucidRPG (go check out our soundtrack so far if you wanna!!), but I wanted to have my own personal account here so I could explore my music talents outside of game development! So I figured I'd introduce myself here because I don't want to use the team's account in the forums lol! xp

Anyways, nice to meet all of you!! I look forward to having fun here!! x3
well, hi welcome luther. i'm also new but also talented.
(05-04-2023, 06:59 PM)luthers_beetles Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone! I'm luthers_beetles but you can call me Luther or any nickname!

The reason I say I'm sorta new here is because I already have an account with the dev team for LucidRPG (go check out our soundtrack so far if you wanna!!), but I wanted to have my own personal account here so I could explore my music talents outside of game development! So I figured I'd introduce myself here because I don't want to use the team's account in the forums lol! xp

Welcome, ...that's all just welcome... DON'T JOIN THE CHAT OFTEN!!!! Jk
Welcome to OS make sure to read the rules before entering chat
Welcome
(05-04-2023, 06:59 PM)luthers_beetles Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone! I'm luthers_beetles but you can call me Luther or any nickname!

METH!!!!!!!!
I will murder you (welcome to OS or whatever)
If you give me some meth I will be your best friend ever
Noooo
I ated the meth