Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: DEAD CHAT 😡
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(05-11-2023, 01:04 PM)Crumb Wrote: [ -> ]Yes he is 10 years old

Evidence?
FAX BRO
(05-11-2023, 03:52 PM)xFrost Wrote: [ -> ]FAX BRO

My Dear Sir or Madam xFrost,

I hope this correspondence finds you well. It has come to my attention that you may be using a piece of technology that is becoming increasingly outdated - the fax machine. As a member of the aristocracy, I have always been an advocate for progress and the adoption of new technologies. Therefore, I feel it is my duty to inform you of the limitations and drawbacks of continuing to use this antiquated machine.

Firstly, it is important to note that the fax machine is a product of a bygone era, and it was once considered a revolutionary device for transmitting documents over long distances. However, in this modern age of instantaneous communication, it has been surpassed by more efficient and effective technologies such as email and digital file sharing.

Secondly, the use of a fax machine requires physical paper and ink, which can lead to increased costs and environmental impact. Additionally, the quality of faxed documents can be subpar, resulting in reduced legibility and accuracy.

Furthermore, the use of a fax machine is limited to transmitting documents only, whereas digital communication allows for the transmission of a vast array of media, such as images, video, and audio. It is clear that in the age of multimedia and virtual communication, the fax machine falls short.

In conclusion, it is my sincerest hope that you will consider retiring the fax machine and adopting more modern and efficient means of communication. It is only through embracing progress that we can continue to advance as a society. I remain at your disposal should you require any further guidance in this matter.

Yours sincerely,
Sir Reginald Blithersnipe the 3rd
(05-09-2023, 01:29 PM)DinomiteMusic Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2023, 01:28 PM)Crumb Wrote: [ -> ]You are the dumb one thinking the world revolves around you

it does

I agree
(05-09-2023, 01:24 PM)DinomiteMusic Wrote: [ -> ]BRUH EVERY TIME EVERYONE IS DEAD FOR 1 HOUR!

no one cares, you are pointless, run from here and never return you sack of moldy potatoes.
chat is not *for you*
it wasn't specifically designed just so you could traumatize us with your fnf ***** bull*****
if you want to go talk to someone maybe just get actual friends as you obviously must not have any considering you would go to such lengths to make an entire thread dedicated to why you are soo uspet wah wah chat is dead i have no life pleaaase someone talk to me

i need help
im sorry for getting mad geekgazer is mean and he tells me i have to go to bed Sad
😡....
Ah, a spinpost thread. Time to spinpost then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4