Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: sound cuts out when making a song
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
read title
hey ballin im sorry to hear your having trouble, i really like your sequences. can you possibly provide more details? Smile
seems like after some length it starts flickering kind of and then cuts out
i see. do you mind providing a url to the sequence that you're experiencing this with?
is this happening on every sequence or do you notice it more when there are more notes being played at a time?
when more notes are added it does it more. i cant work on my songs after that
just tried rebooting my laptop and it still flickers the sound. i cant even edit this song anymore there is just no sound https://onlinesequencer.net/
listen to this. at bar 2 it starts flickering and then at bar 10 the sound is gone. is there a way to fix that flicker? am i using the > things wrong?
(05-10-2023, 09:14 PM)ballin Wrote: [ -> ] listen to this. at bar 2 it starts flickering and then at bar 10 the sound is gone. is there a way to fix that flicker? am i using the > things wrong?

Usually, this just happens when your PC is underpowered and can't render audio that well as OS is pretty CPU intensive. You can download your sequences as MP3s or WAVs however and the audio should be fine.
Pages: 1 2