Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: We should add an Age Dropdown Box.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was recently muted in chat because I was under 13 (didn't read the rules, appologies to Jacob_). So then I thought "Hey, we should put an age Dropdown Box in the Sign Up screen." I would like to hear what you guys have to say about this, becuase I want nothing more than to follow the rules of Online Sequencer.
Actually its against discord TOS to be under 13 and Jacob_ modeled his rules like it
(05-23-2023, 04:06 PM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually its against discord TOS to be under 13 and Jacob_ modeled his rules like it

Well, hey. I don't have discord, so how could I know that.
Because we have a discord server that has our messages relayed to and from it by robo
(05-23-2023, 04:09 PM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]Because we have a discord server that has our messages relayed to and from it by robo

Oh, come on. I didn't read the rules for discord. And besides, the Robos didn't ever relay the rules in chat to my knowlege. I just thought we could have a Dropdown box on here so that underage people can't go onto it anyway.
(05-23-2023, 04:12 PM)TH3_G0LD3N_CH1CK3N Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2023, 04:09 PM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]Because we have a discord server that has our messages relayed to and from it by robo

Oh, come on. I didn't read the rules for discord. And besides, the Robos didn't ever relay the rules in chat to my knowlege. I just thought we could have a Dropdown box on here so that underage people can't go onto it anyway.

Stop complaining and wait until you're 13
the idea for an "Enter your current age here" prompt would be really easily abused, and I don't think it would accomplish much. although, i will say i like the idea
(05-23-2023, 04:13 PM)Diabeto Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not. I'll be back in a few weeks (june 1st is my Birthday) with an alt account and we'll pick up from there.
Okay have fun
(05-23-2023, 04:15 PM)TH3_G0LD3N_CH1CK3N Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2023, 04:13 PM)Diabeto Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not. I'll be back in a few weeks (june 1st is my Birthday) with an alt account and we'll pick up from there.

thats called mute evasion and its also against the rules
Pages: 1 2 3 4