Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2023 June Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey all!
I'm happy to be including myself in another contest this month :)

My first entry for the contest is titled "infiltrate". This is because the bassline in the intro and first 'verse' are inspired by the Menu theme from Metroid Prime (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxuuQyMhiYI). The first little bit of the melody is as well. As a kid, I played a LOT of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and in one of the subspace emissary missions, you play as zero suit samus, breaking into this secret floating island lab where her power suit was taken. I always loved that sort of setting, and the music that went along with it as you fight through the hordes of enemies, so that's where the name came from.

Entry #1:

For my second entry, I redid the original Rosa-Sinensis theme () from the first OS Games contest, as there was a challenge exactly like this one. This time though, I used some elements from High Stakes (), as well as utilizing more of the new features OS has to offer.

Entry #2:

Good luck everyone! :)

~Magic
[Image: attachment.php?aid=215] Hello Online Sequencer! It's time to announce the 2023 June Monthly Contest winners!

In first place we have Keys of Mistrust by AleK. Congratulations, you'll be getting 5 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In second place we have Shockwave by N4T. Great job! You'll be getting 4 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In third place we have infiltrate by Mr. Magicman. Nice job, you'll be getting 3 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

We also have a few honorable mentions! Congratulations to everyone listed below. You'll all be getting 1 point on the Grand Leaderboard.
See you all tomorrow at next month's contest!

GG people! Thanks for the opportunity
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5