Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How to do sliding notes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't think it was possible to make sliding notes here, but I've seen sequences that have them, like the 8bit Sine in this one: 
I went into edit mode and clicked on one of the 8bit sine notes and it sounded normal. But then I hit play and it goes "WOOAAAAH" like a siren. Can someone please explain how these sliding notes are made?
You need to lubricate the notes. Try putting butter on the screen where you want the notes to slide and then they will slide much easier.

Alternatively, do you see the < things at the top bar with the numbers? Those control different parameters of the instruments. You can use those to change the detune over time
(06-04-2023, 02:22 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]You need to lubricate the notes. Try putting butter on the screen where you want the notes to slide and then they will slide much easier.

Alternatively, do you see the < things at the top bar with the numbers? Those control different parameters of the instruments. You can use those to change the detune over time

Thank you for telling me about the top bar, I did not know about those features! And LOL about the butter XD