Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Children Of the Geek - Official Thread -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Greetings and Salutations,

This is the official thread page for the group known as the Children of The Geek, a group collectively identifying themselves as "Geeks", or more specifically individuals that are copies/clones of the user Geekgazer. This thread is to bring a place where "Geeks" can come together and discuss stuff, i.e. collaborations, interesting questions, standard chitchat, etc., Anyone can use this thread within reason. This thread, and by extension the group attached to this discussion, have no malicious intent or any ill motivation at all. That being said, any "Geek" found violating Online Sequencer Rules, the individual WILL be subject to appropriate disciplinary consequences by moderators as necessary, and with the ranking of "Geek" thereby stripped from the individual.  I hope you come to find a place in this thread, and remember: cogito ergo sum.

Sincerely,

Geekgazer (Ranking: Class A)

*Please note that under no circumstances can anyone void of the Geek ranking, whether attached to specified group or not, can assume leadership of Children of the Geek*
I love geekgazer
(06-08-2023, 09:10 AM)Geekgayzer Wrote: [ -> ]I love geekgazer

*facepalm*
Ok guy so I didn't rlly change my name fr it was kinda just a joke I made but I digress.
So I didn't rlly take this "cult" fr I may consider leaving but I won't be too active on the thread
So just wanna let u guys know that
(06-08-2023, 09:27 AM)Usucfrfr Wrote: [ -> ]Ok guy so I didn't rlly change my name fr it was kinda just a joke I made but I digress.
So I didn't rlly take this "cult" fr I may consider leaving but I won't be too active on the thread

Just know if you abandon the ranking of "Geek", it will be a lot harder to earn back that title. That being said, I hope you have a wonderful day, filled with good thoughts and intentions
Leme be honorary member yuh
(06-08-2023, 09:27 AM)Usucfrfr Wrote: [ -> ]Ok guy so I didn't rlly change my name fr it was kinda just a joke I made but I digress.

infiltrator.
(06-18-2023, 08:21 AM)GeekSlimer Wrote: [ -> ]

infiltrator.

I know. They've been weeded out.
Hello there
sotp being geeks
Pages: 1 2 3