Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: add save as mp3/wav UI to mobile site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UI is already inaccessible even when you switch to desktop version. Might as well add it to the mobile player.
(06-10-2023, 02:56 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]UI is already inaccessible even when you switch to desktop version. Might as well add it to the mobile player.

I was about to say that you can just switch to desktop mode on the site but having that feature incorporated into the mobile version would obviously be more convenient.
(06-10-2023, 02:58 AM)named unofficial Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2023, 02:56 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]UI is already inaccessible even when you switch to desktop version. Might as well add it to the mobile player.

I was about to say that you can just switch to desktop mode on the site but having that feature incorporated into the mobile version would obviously be more convenient.

I literally just said I can't access it through the desktop version on mobile

agreee
(06-10-2023, 03:07 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2023, 02:58 AM)named unofficial Wrote: [ -> ]

I literally just said I can't access it through the desktop version on mobile

Yeah ik you said that that's why I said 'I was about to say' after seeing the title of the thread.
sorry abt the confusion  lmao

I agree.