Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Recommend me a phone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am looking for a phone with specific requirements. The most important things are first.

Headphone jack
SD card slot
Unlocked bootloader/custom ROM available
Smaller than 5.5in display 

Under $400 (I don't mind buying used or broken)
3000mAh battery or more

The rest of the stuff like camera, cpu, memory, thickness, etc. don't matter to me.

If you can find one of these I will be very very happy Smile thanks!
Though LineageOS, Cyanogenmod, etc. Will be fine, I really would like Ubuntu Touch or Plasma Mobile if possible, not a huge problem if not though
Also yes I know that a lot of stuff doesn't work on those alternative operating systems, thats fine for me as I don't use that kind of stuff anyway. As long as sound and cellular work its all fine as thats mostly all I use anyway
(07-04-2023, 05:54 PM)▇▆▙▆▙▇▞ Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.asus.com/us/mobile-handhelds...IYaHRgBU6E

Looks good, thanks! I forgot to update that I did just find a phone. Someone was upgrading from their old Samsung Galaxy S8 and needed to data transfer to their new device, I gave them the option to pay me with their old phone instead of money and they went with it!
We're not here to suggest phones.
Yes we are