Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Copy Paste Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot of you might have already seen this, but sometimes when I load up OS on another tab (I have two tabs open of OS, both with different MIDIs on them). I can work on both projects for a bit, right? Little bit of copy pasting notes from this measure and moving them to another on one OS tab, and then going to the other OS tab. I go to copy paste on the other OS tab, and instead of pasting what I just copied on the current tab, it pastes the previous copied section of notes from the other tab's MIDI. And I can't seem to figure out why or how to fix it. The only alternative I have is to use the copy paste buttons that OS has.

Any ideas on how to fix this so I can use Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V without having this issue?

Thanks ya'll!
(06-21-2023, 05:40 AM)Kryptyk Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of you might have already seen this, but sometimes when I load up OS on another tab (I have two tabs open of OS, both with different MIDIs on them). I can work on both projects for a bit, right? Little bit of copy pasting notes from this measure and moving them to another on one OS tab, and then going to the other OS tab. I go to copy paste on the other OS tab, and instead of pasting what I just copied on the current tab, it pastes the previous copied section of notes from the other tab's MIDI. And I can't seem to figure out why or how to fix it. The only alternative I have is to use the copy paste buttons that OS has.

Any ideas on how to fix this so I can use Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V without having this issue?

Thanks ya'll!

As far as I'm aware it's not necessarily a bug, you have to make sure after switching over tabs that you click in the sequence you want to paste into... unless this occurs even after that?