Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Can we please have the classic smooth synth re-added?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can we please have the classic smooth synth re-added as separate from the new smooth synth?

In reference to Smooth Synth (Classic) not loading (onlinesequencer.net),

I have a few songs with the old synth and it sounds very different from the new one.
just do instrument=3 in console (ctrl+shift+j)
(07-08-2023, 09:33 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]just do instrument=3 in console (ctrl+shift+j)

Thank you!
(07-08-2023, 09:33 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]just do instrument=3 in console (ctrl+shift+j)

Wait how do you do this? I can't edit from Inspect Element. Microsoft Edge here
Microsoft has inspect element I believe
(07-08-2023, 09:31 PM)Shh Wrote: [ -> ]Can we please have the classic smooth synth re-added as separate from the new smooth synth?

I have a few songs with the old synth and it sounds very different from the new one.

Oh, so you do not want sustain. Do you know how long I waited for this instrument to have sustain. Come 'on. You can literally have classic Smooth synth by selecting note length to 1/8 and placing them down. Select all the old note and change them to the new smooth synth. It is not that hard. Now If you had a lot of sequences with this patch, Then I can understand. However, it like the electric guitar, Harass Jocob about it and we might get unplugged. I wouldn't do that if I were you and I too wouldn't want to get banded for talking about this with you. So use what you got and wait. Alot of stuff is going to be coming very soon. BE PATIENT!!
(07-09-2023, 04:32 PM)GamemakerX1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2023, 09:31 PM)Shh Wrote: [ -> ]Can we please have the classic smooth synth re-added as separate from the new smooth synth?

Oh, so you do not want sustain. Do you know how long I waited for this instrument to have sustain. Come 'on. You can literally have classic Smooth synth by selecting note length to 1/8 and placing them down. Select all the old note and change them to the new smooth synth. It is not that hard. Now If you had a lot of sequences with this patch, Then I can understand. However, it like the electric guitar, Harass Jocob about it and we might get unplugged. I wouldn't do that if I were you and I too wouldn't want to get banded for talking about this with you. So use what you got and wait. Alot of stuff is going to be coming very soon. BE PATIENT!!

This comment does not have a lot of substantial feedback to the original poster. They asked for a method to reuse the classic smooth synth. Please be polite.
(07-09-2023, 05:05 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]

This comment does not have a lot of substantial feedback to the original poster. They asked for a method to reuse the classic smooth synth. Please be polite.

The new one will sound identical if you set the length correctly (depends on BPM). It's the same sample as before, just sustain-able now.

Not constructive lol, did you even read the whole thing?
(07-09-2023, 04:24 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Microsoft has inspect element I believe

I know how to get in it, but I can't edit values within it.
Pages: 1 2