Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How long have you been making music?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This isn't limited to just Online Sequencer. My first song was on March 23, 2014. When was yours?
I've imagined music for my entire life, but have been here in Online Sequencer for 2 years
Hi. I've always loved to create my own music in more than 40 years. However, I was never able
to "produce" anything until I found the online sequencer. So I'm newbie since 2016-11-11.
My first song was made about half a year ago. I have known this site since 2015, but that was when my first song was made.
If you count the code I wrote to allow you all to make music, 2006 :D

I've been trying to learn how to compose for a long time, but I've always had a really hard time with it.
It's annoying how I used to have all these small little melodies stuck in my head for as long as I've been growing up.

Although most of my composing life has been on Online Sequencer, which is around two years, I've probably twiddled my hand at the piano for at least four (although, I have no memory of any melody I still remember past my first sequence which is why I voted at 2, also the fact that I'm posting this months after I actually voted).

I still can't play if my life depended on it, but hey, at least I have a deep library of knowledge on chord theory if anyone even wants it.
I put 1 year thinking it just meant this site but I would say around 5 years.  I have been messing around with the piano in my house for about that long working out whatever tunes came to mind and to hand.
Around 6 years...I started when I was still in elementary.
I wrote a song and sang it at a talent show in 3rd grade. It's been downhill since then.
I never made a song. Boy do I feel SP3C14L!!!
Pages: 1 2