Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The Saxophone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't really know how to start this so I'm just gonna say some changes to the saxophone would be appreciated. I'm tryna to make some Born to Run type stuff (Specifically something similar to Jungleland) and the current saxophone just doesn't work. I'd like it to be more aggressive sounding, sustain (about as long as the strings do if possible) but I'd also like for the note to cut off when I designate it to do so because, currently, the notes all bleed together. I know this all may be very difficult to implement and I know this is all very "me me me" but idk maybe somebody else feels the same as I do.
(07-25-2023, 01:08 PM)Sambo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really know how to start this so I'm just gonna say some changes to the saxophone would be appreciated. I'm tryna to make some Born to Run type stuff (Specifically something similar to Jungleland) and the current saxophone just doesn't work. I'd like it to be more aggressive sounding, sustain (about as long as the strings do if possible) but I'd also like for the note to cut off when I designate it to do so because, currently, the notes all bleed together. I know this all may be very difficult to implement and I know this is all very "me me me" but idk maybe somebody else feels the same as I do.

someone made a sax with the test synth i think