Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: dear everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why did i mute?
come back when you're 13
13. You must be 13+ years old to use the website chat.
Chat is 13+. You are 10.
(08-25-2023, 06:35 AM)bentoonie Wrote: [ -> ]13. You must be 13+ years old to use the website chat.

oh really?, 10 years old can play on online sequencer, i can make good song, So, please, unmute me, please, 10 and 13 are both make good song
It's not about the music. You can still make music here. But chat gets a little too much sometimes for people under 13.
(08-25-2023, 06:38 AM)SnakeyWaters Wrote: [ -> ]It's not about the music. You can still make music here. But chat gets a little too much sometimes for people under 13.
Ë̷̙̱́̓V̶̮̪̈Ę̶̈͂R̷͓̜͒͆Y̴̠̭̓̉Ö̶̪̻͆N̸̞̠͋̍E̴̞̾̉ ̸̢͓͋̿T̴̲̯̋͂H̶̨͙̏̾A̷͙͔̒͘T̷̯̳̀ ̶̼͇̋E̷̤͂V̷̮̊͂Ĕ̶͜R̴͖̃͠Y̶̭̊.̶̧̈́.̸̣̑͠.̸̺̌̌ ̶͓̻̓̀Ě̴͚͙͗V̸̺͍̾̓E̶̪͝R̷͙͚͌͊Y̸͎̦̊ ̷̱̼̏Ị̴̡̿M̷̮̈́̊P̸͕͆͜O̶̰̊R̶̹͆͠T̶̎͠ͅẸ̷̓̈́D̴̼̲͑!̶̧̻̅!̶̗̏!̷̖̼̂̾
̶̰̹̾1̴̯̈́0̵͎̭͗ ̵̡̋̈́Y̸̰̖͛Ë̷̙̉A̷̫̯͗R̶̢̜̓S̴̡͆ ̴͕̮̐̏Ỏ̵̯̹L̵̬̂̈́Ḓ̸̯͊ ̶̪̇W̷̱̣̓͂Į̶͎̾L̵̘̍L̷̻̹̂ ̸̛̪̀Ḿ̷̛̟̙A̵͖͕̽͆K̷̝̏̂Ȅ̴̲͂͜ ̷̥̣́̎Ǵ̶̬̟Ò̵̢̨̽Ȏ̴͖D̵̼̖̔ ̷̩̳̇̅S̶̫̈͐O̴̲͋̓N̵̢̂G̸͖̘̓,̷̯̊ ̴͕͙͑C̷̭͑̈Ḧ̷͚́Ạ̷̿T̷̲͗̚ ̶̺̭̅1̵̝͛3̵̼̈́͛ ̷͈͋͠Y̸̬̻̓̈Ẽ̴͉̋A̴̯͑͝R̸̙̣̍S̵͎̎̃ ̸͔̆Õ̴̤̐L̶̖̮̇D̴̖͆͗ ̵̤͚̈́̈́Ḯ̵̗S̶̲͍͛ ̶͚́K̶͔̣͂İ̸͋ͅŃ̵̦Ḍ̶̫͊̀Á̶̮͝ ̵̗̌B̴̺̽Ỏ̷͍̜R̴̲̐Ỉ̸̞̎N̸̥̾͆G̷̤͘,̵͈͛̂ ̷̹̒Ị̸͓̏̊.̸̥͠.̷͖͋̂.̸̛͍̈ ̷̗̮̇M̵̡͍͝A̸̛̖͇K̸͖͖̿Ë̵̡̻́.̷̜͛͝.̴̡̀̏.̸̪͈͛̓ ̸͎͌Ǧ̵̣̘̀Ō̴͓͔Ȏ̵̥̟͗D̷̮̯̉̈.̶̤̄̓.̴̭̍̍.̸̞͘̚ ̴̮̿S̵̨̳̿Ô̸͓͘ͅǸ̸̰̒͜G̷̩̊!̵͔̈́͝!̷̜͠!̷̱̎,̴̢̤̑ ̸̤͙̌I̸̺͆̕F̴̬̊͌ ̷̘̀͝Y̵̢̘̿Ó̷͓͈U̵̗̲̓ ̸̻́D̶͙̮̀͝O̷̢̭͑̊N̶̜̑̕'̷̰̍͘T̷̪̱̍ ̷͍́U̵͔̥͊N̶͔̮̾M̵̯͈̉́U̴̜͆T̸̻̱͊È̶̥̅ ̸̘̓M̴̧̽̈́E̸̪͊,̷̼̲̔̕ ̵̧̛̺͂I̷̤̐ͅ ̶̧̰͌T̷̫́Ȅ̶͇̰L̸͚̱̓L̸̥͖͆̾ ̶̗͗͋Ò̴̟̒N̵͕͆L̶̨̊Í̷̮̑ͅN̷͙͒E̶͎͎͒̿ ̷͇̘̈́S̴̤̏̂Ẽ̷̖̂Q̷̮̲̇Ǔ̸̖E̴̬̒̄N̸̥͔͆C̶̭̗̿Ḛ̴̾̑R̵͔͋̂ ̷̮͛C̸̝̠̄R̶͙͕̒͘E̶̺̫͆̽A̸̭̠͊T̴͎̗͋͌O̵͍͈̓̾R̶̨͍͛̀ ̵̳͂͜T̵̂͆͜ͅÒ̸̩̫ ̸̟͔̉M̵͈̀̕U̶̬͈̎T̴̨̯̀Ẻ̸̻ ̵̜̕Y̸͓̐̅O̸͂͊ͅỮ̷̝̘.̸͉̮͌.̶͙̒.̷̮̎ ̵̝̻͆F̷͕̟̓O̴̢̜̐̈́R̵̤͛É̶̖̠͛V̷̭͝͠È̴̫̇Ŗ̷̲̏!̸͙̾͘!̵̹̲͌̃!̸͔̩͗