Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Theme-song Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! The name says it all... it's a theme-song contest. The theme is fantasy. All are welcome to participate. I will not say what I need the theme-song for but the rules are simple.
                1: The key needs to be A Minor or A Major. If you don't know music theory (Like me... I don't know music theory...) then use the key guide at the bottom middle of the sequencer.

2: Work must be original! If you rip off a song I won't use it. If you listen to somebody else's sequence and recognize it, then tell me! I will then look into it. Don't use this to try and knock down the competition. If you do that and I find out you're disqualified. 

3: No percussion. I will be adding this myself later. Though if you have a cool Idea for the drums then save the sequence, and then add the drums, and save it to a different sequence.

Good luck!
i guess i'll try
while it is mostly original, i did have some inspiration.
because it's basically impossible to have a new pattern that has never existed before.
those being: mario wing cap beginning part (first 2 synth pluck measures) but remixed
and snowdin in the 2nd-to-last measure of the song
and that snowdin theme is actually part of a song i already made, but i use it a lot when i run out of ideas.

it most likely wont count, but eh. i'll put it up anyway.
Eyo, little short thing I made for this I guess :D
(07-12-2016, 10:12 AM)Docien Wrote: [ -> ]Eyo, little short thing I made for this I guess :D

You can make it to A major by selecting everything and moving the first note up to B4.
(07-12-2016, 11:39 AM)CraftyVelociraptor Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2016, 10:12 AM)Docien Wrote: [ -> ]Eyo, little short thing I made for this I guess :D

You can make it to A major by selecting everything and moving the first note up to B4.

Oh, my bad. I thought I had it in A minor but I guess it reassigned it to G Major because of some F#'s. Keep in mind that A minor is the same as C major c:
Fixed:
hey. not sure on the fantasy theme sooo .. here's a thing. let me know if it's worth developing 'n i'll finish it off Smile

I cannot do themes. Had to remove the percussion and now the song sounds bland.

Hmph.

Sounds decent still/
(07-12-2016, 11:58 AM)Docien Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, my bad. I thought I had it in A minor but I guess it reassigned it to G Major because of some F#'s. Keep in mind that A minor is the same as C major c:
Fixed:

I just picked a key that I liked the sound of. I don't know music theory.
(07-13-2016, 09:35 AM)CraftyVelociraptor Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2016, 11:58 AM)Docien Wrote: [ -> ]

Fixed:

I just picked a key that I liked the sound of. I don't know music theory.

Although, I think it sounds pretty good in a major.
Part of something else I was working on.
Pages: 1 2