Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Online Sequencer Dystopian Storyline Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Greetings and Salutations,

Got some random story idea(s) while bored at 3 am, not sure how well this will pan out but here are some of the details I have kinda figured out so far:

- Jacob is a baddie (ruler of sorts over the land, which is some representation of OS, idk why they're a baddie ill figure it out)
 - Might have a twist villain at the end (if so, would need to figure out who)
 - Different diversities and sizes of factions that would either be fighting each other in a free for all, or it could be an alliance 
   thing where there are a few faction "groups" fighting each other (need to decide what kinds of factions and what their main quirk is)
 - Story focuses on a small renegade team who push past the faction wars and go to confront Jacob (7-9 people, need to decide who, 
   maybe people from different factions or from a part of a small defect faction)
 - Might be futuristic dystopian, could be set in the present but again idk

Alternate story idea: this follows the above one generally, except the world is a computer run simulation and there are a select few (people like Liam and fox) who can "manipulate" the world around them in small or potentially huge ways. (think FNaF SB: Ruin's AR mechanics or an in-field version of the Matrix manipulation tools)

This would fit the representation of OS a bit more, but bears striking resemblance to stuff like The Matrix, Free Guy, Ready Player One, and is generally a bull***** story mechanic but eh, the ideas there.

Things I would love to get figured out/get feedback on:

- Who and what will be in the story (nothing too obscure please)
 - What are the different factions (what do they stand for, what tech do they use, what is some of their day to day lives)
 - Why Jacob is a baddie (I was thinking some betrayal thing, but it seems kind of random)
 - How the hell is the mechanics of the story going to relate to OS? (How will the world be represented? will it be music or community 
   based? how will stuff like moderators and general normies fit into this?)
 - If there is one, whos the plot twist villain? (I'll leave this up to you as well as the backstory for them)

So uh yeah, that's all I got rn. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
Geekgazer
For your first story, making Jacob a corrupted former hero and having diverse factions with unique values and tech could add depth. Consider a plot twist with a trusted team member as a secret ally of Jacob.
Lol, why not, this would be fun
Younger users vs older users
Jacob could be bad because he's angry because nobody thanked him for his hard work and he wants revenge
And the main characters have to team up with a group of banned users
And then, the twist villain is Lopyt!
But Lopyt had fallen off by the time they realized that
I feel like one of the characters has to be based on LucentTear, she has had such a big influence on OS. She could potentially be a good candidate for the "twist villain" as well. Other good candidates could be Lopyt, Fox, Liam idk
OMG the Monthly Contests are like the Hunger Games, and Kirbyderp is like the architect, and Jacob is like President Snow omg
Pages: 1 2 3