Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: OS has been crashing my computer lately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hard to find what's causing it

send help... and anticrash software
Open the dev console (ctrl+shift+J on chrome), and scroll to the top of the logs. You should see a message saying either "Using WebGL renderer" or "WebGL isn't working. Falling back to canvas renderer". If it's using the webGL renderer, that might be causing the issue if your computer isn't very powerful. You can force it to use the canvas renderer by enabling the "Disable WebGL" user setting (and refreshing).
(09-24-2023, 04:16 PM)Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Open the dev console (ctrl+shift+J on chrome), and scroll to the top of the logs. You should see a message saying either "Using WebGL renderer" or "WebGL isn't working. Falling back to canvas renderer". If it's using the webGL renderer, that might be causing the issue if your computer isn't very powerful. You can force it to use the canvas renderer by enabling the "Disable WebGL" user setting (and refreshing).

ctrl shift j doesn't work. prob bc i'm using my dad's computer, and my dad uses opera (not the GX) instead of chrome
there should be an option in the menus to open the dev console