Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Jambii Constantly Spams Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jambii has been spamming forums with meaningless messages and/or messages that quite don't contribute to the conversation

But don't get me wrong, I've most definitely done the same thing but not on the level of Jambii. They absolutely make no music (only two sequences), and 85 forum posts( which usually are meaningless)

If you wanna see these stupid posts, they take up almost the entirety of this page
https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid=46084

They also spam random messages on real forums

like this, which i feel is somewhat insensitive
https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/thread-8145.html

I literally asked Jambii a few times and they said no

The Jambii hate aint real to me but the Jambii Nuisance is
Jambii has 85 forum posts, but only 14 total threads posted.

Jambii joined on 10-24-2020 and has posted 14 threads. They have been a member for 35 months. 14 threads per 35 months = 0.4 threads per month.
For comparison, I joined on 06-03-2015 and I have posted 38 threads. I have been a member for 99 months. 38 threads per 99 months = 0.28 threads per month.

However, this information is inaccurate because Jambii's first actual forum post was created on 8-27-2023. So their activity started this year, only 29 days ago, or roughly 1 month ago.
14 threads per 1 month = 14 threads per month!

(For comparison, my own very first thread was on 11-13-2017, so I have been making threads for 70 months, which calculates out to 38 per 70 = 0.54 threads per month).
I think its more about the random irrelevant stuff in the forum messages rather than how many they have
I think quality here would matter more than quantity perhaps though, since we're looking at what they post
ikr lol i agree
i havent really had anyone to talk to in the past...uhh...month. so had kind of crashed here.
i'll shut up or just ban me or somethn. i do sincerely apologize for the stupid ***** i've done, i'll stop.

(wait no dont ban me im writing a thing for geekgazer here nvm)

and yes ive had this account for 3 years but started using it this year because i found out i had an account ive been saying this i think maybe idk.

sorry for the bull***** rambling, i just woke up to this lmao
Now that see what they mean, yes the forums were kinda pointless.
Thank you, try to just be on topic and helpful to others
just i swear to god if someone says anything to me again
(09-25-2023, 05:57 AM)Jambii Wrote: [ -> ]just i swear to god if someone says anything to me again

please see yourself out from OS forever
Pages: 1 2