Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: AleK QnA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw trapbeat do a forum like this so I thought I would like to do one as well. 

Ask down below.
Hi AleK, how did you come up with your name?
What event, or thing, activated your interest in music?
(10-19-2023, 09:06 AM)tbyunomi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi AleK, how did you come up with your name?

Alex32124- was my WeeWorld account. All the numbers were taken

Alex!- was a derivative of my other account Alex. 

AleK- it's pronounced like AlaKay which was Alex the lion's original name.
(10-19-2023, 09:07 AM)lu202gamin Wrote: [ -> ]What event, or thing, activated your interest in music?

Being born. I don't remember when I didn't have one. My interest in music production came around when I was bored in the 10th grade. I realized at that point that I can make music on the computer and not rely on my own skill on an instrument.
(10-19-2023, 09:10 AM)AleK Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2023, 09:07 AM)lu202gamin Wrote: [ -> ]What event, or thing, activated your interest in music?

Being born. I don't remember when I didn't have one. My interest in music production came around when I was bored in the 10th grade. I realized at that point that I can make music on the computer and not rely on my own skill on an instrument.

Interesting.
Would you recommend getting a microphone preamp for an SM57 for quiet instruments to avoid noise?
(10-19-2023, 09:26 AM)Lopyt-UWU Wrote: [ -> ]Would you recommend getting a microphone preamp for an SM57 for quiet instruments to avoid
If you had an option to use condenser, it would probably be better, but if you only have that, then probably a preamp would work well too