Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Where else do you make your music, other than Online Sequencer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For me, its Garageband, an apple IOS based musicmaker that I absolutely love.

For you guys it could be ableton, FL studio, or even soundtrap
I've wanted to use FL Studio but just haven't been able to look into it more. cus life sucks.

Music is cool, music is like beep bop boop skdoop bep (music sounds)
I use BandLab sometimes, not that much tho, but I have tried SoundTrap before
I use free DAWs like Reaper and Ardour, as well as free plugins like SurgeXT and Drumgizmo
DAW:
  • REAPER (Audio Editing and 360 audio creation)
  • FL Studio (Music Composition and EDM production)
  • Logic Pro (Composition)
  • Pro Tools (Mixing and recording)

Unique Music Makers:
  • Sunvox (Fun crazy tracker DAW)
  • Musescore (Only when I write sheet music)

Web:
  • BandLab (More traditional DAW)
  • Signal (OS like alternative)
I don't use them but I know of LMS and have a few things downloaded, moo0 and Audacity. I once made a song on Audacity from the Skribbl.io soundfiles but it was bad.
beepbox and soundtrap
(10-30-2023, 03:16 PM)tbyunomi Wrote: [ -> ]For me, its Garageband, an apple IOS based musicmaker that I absolutely love.

Garageband is an interesting choice. I actually started with audacity LMFAO. But once I really got into rap, i got FL bc the presets and kits are good for the genre. Basically if ur into rap u prolly use logic, ableton, or fl. I rarely see anything else.
Garageband is for amateur ppl (like me) but it has insanely good sounds and sounds professional

Heres a Daygo cali type beat I made https://voca.ro/1bWxh0SQkEWZ
(12-08-2023, 11:45 PM)Vengation Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2023, 03:16 PM)tbyunomi Wrote: [ -> ]For me, its Garageband, an apple IOS based musicmaker that I absolutely love.

Garageband is an interesting choice. I actually started with audacity LMFAO. But once I really got into rap, i got FL bc the presets and kits are good for the genre. Basically if ur into rap u prolly use logic, ableton, or fl. I rarely see anything else.

Whilst Logic, Ableton, and FL Studio are good, there are PLENTY of other good DAWs, even for free. The main differences between them are workflow and price, they all do 99% of the same things. I would also recommend checking out Ardour, Bitwig, Cakewalk, Cubase, MuLab, Pro Tools, Reaper, Studio One, and Tracktion.

Try out their free trials before just buying one thats popular because its popular, its really worth it since you can find the best tool for you Smile
Pages: 1 2