Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Downloaded media speeding up beyond bpm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to download a longer song (a few minutes in length) and I noticed that when the MP3 and Wav files finished downloading that the runtime was significantly shorter. It went from a 6 minute song down to 54 seconds and listening to it the first measure or so is fine, but then it just starts speeding up until it is just playing a droning sound by the end. If I could posit a theory, I think that it might be truncating the song by removing rests or parts that are not making sound at that interval. This would mean that when it tries to reopen the song it plays the correct timings for note spacing, but "runs out" and then just stops putting in the spaces between notes. I noticed this after downloading so it might be my end if this is a unique issue. I did try and download the midi and that worked with the proper spacing and runtime of 6 minutes. Linked below is the song in question that I noticed the issue. If needed I can provide the glitched MP3 and Wav files if the bug can't be reproduced.
The speed trackers are not saved or used.

You have to split the piece at each speed change.