Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: New management on the website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

After a lot of hard thinking and unfortunate circumstances, I have decided to leave online sequencer. 
These 10 years have been incredibly fun, and I'm glad we could get over one hundred-thirty thousand users in that amount of time. 

As for the new owner, I've decided to hand ownership of the website over to "slothgirl2009", who has been a user since late 2020. I'm sure she'll be able to improve the website quite a bit. 

Thank you all for everything, and I'll be seeing you sometime in the future. Smile
We'll miss you, Jacob. To infinipoop and beyond!

thanky ou jackob for adhering to the forum rules and putting this in off topic as it does not pertain to online sequencer. i have full trust and faith in Sloth Girl 2009 in managing the website and revolutionising it to be the best sequencer on the online. goot bye
Slothgirl will lead us to make onlinesequencer offline sequencer and then we will become metaverse sequencer
It seems I made a typo. The new owner is actually "slothlover_09". She will be the new website owner even though she is only 14. Goodbye.
Woah, damn.

I'm gonna buy OS for five dollars mwahahahahahah

Also why does the really weird ***** happen while i'm gone like wtf
LMAO WHAT
damn

rest in poop
Could've fooled me from the first line.
Hang on Jacob_, don't you think you should make Online Sequencer an anarchistic platform, where there are no rules and everyone has the same administration priviledges as anyone else? This is the only way to reliably continue the service of the website, and will help us grow and innovate for long periods to come. I do hope you consider my intriguing offer before commiting to continuing the feudalistic system there currently is employed. It is for the greater good, comrade