Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Has anyone ever met a famous person
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I met Kobe when I was around 5-6, and MJ in 2020 at his memorial, anyone else met a famous person?
MC Eiht: father of one of my classmates, was the VA for Ryder in GTA San Andreas, actor for A-Wax in the movie Menace II Society

LaDanian Tomlinson: Legend runningback for the San Diego Chargers. Went on a marathon when I was younger and he was the host

Nick Hardwick. Center for the San Diego Chargers, met him when I was running a seperate marathon

Melvin Gordon II: Running back for the San Diego Chargers before they moved to Los Angeles, met him at the aforementioned marathon with nick hardwick

Malcom Floyd: wide receiver for the San Diego Chargers, met him at a training camp

Bapestabenji: A tiktok artist who blew up like multiple times, went to school with him

more to follow
No one in person I can think of but I went to a Star Wars concert when I was a kid and Anthony Daniels was there. And I saw Avenged Sevenfold live a few months ago