Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Gluon's Piano Recreations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone at online sequencer! 
I originally started out on this site as a guest account uploading my favorite piano recreations until I made an account and started making my own piano recreations
I mainly make midi recreations (mainly piano) of my favorite chiptune (and regular) songs and share them on this site, as of this post I have 4 up now under my account
everything I make is in FL studio and imported into here, so there might be some wonky tempo and note rendering stuff but nothing that makes the song worse
(I only recently started sequencing with a grid so there's some super weird BPM note snapping going on in these songs which should be fixed in my future recreations)

credit to all the amazing composers, I simply translated them into a sequencer for all of you to listen to
-as of 2015-
[url=]A recreation of "Cave of Echoes" by Vincenzo[/url] - this was my first recreation I posted on this site under an account. Although this one isn't pure piano (not by a longshot), I still think its one of my favorites
-as of 2016-
[url=]A recreation of "Blank Page" by 4-mat[/url] - easily one of the longest things on this site clocking in at over 9 minutes, its a good one
-these two were uploaded very close to each other as I came back to this site after completely forgetting about it for a couple months and I just so happened to have these two done :p-
[url=]A recreation of "BAJS3" by Zabutom[/url] - this piece is definitely more out there, but still a good one
[url=]A recreation of "Red Green Blue 5" by Keyg[/url] - I tried to add my own stuff in this one as to get me more prepared for making complex originals, its experimental so expect it to be a little rough around the edges

I'm currently working on a recreation of "Phi dentity crisis" by blitz lunar in FL studio (easily one of the hardest songs to recreate ever), so stay tuned  Cool

constructive criticism is highly encouraged!

I do plan to eventually start making originals!
(Working with a proper grid now, expect much cleaner work)

[url=]A recreation of "Toilet Story ii" by Ghidorah[/url] - a more upbeat piece