Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, my name is Da'Mauri and I'm 13. My hobbies include go-kart racing, RC car driving, and rocket launching. However, I am scared of rollercoasters. I hope to meet you all soon. By the way, my birthday is on February 27th.
Welcome to online sequencer! I'm GapoSaur, and I am bad at spelling
What a nice introduction!

I hope you enjoy this place, as many others do!
(12-14-2023, 09:37 AM)GapoSaur Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to online sequencer! I'm GapoSaur, and I am bad at spelling

Hi gaposuar I am also bad at spelling but i saw a sequence contest and wonder whats the theme
Nice to meet you. I'm Hal or Timaeus. Welcome to hell Online Sequencer!

Be careful on the stairs, lest you slip and crack one of your many very wet vertebrae Smile

I'm looking forward to what you'll create!
(12-14-2023, 09:40 AM)Qrow Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to meet you. I'm Hal or Timaeus. Welcome to hell Online Sequencer!

Be careful on the stairs, lest you slip and crack one of your many very wet vertebrae Smile

What did you mean hell and I am thinking about creating rock music
lol why is this in collabs

HI! Welcome to OS! :3
This place is not well-fit for anything in the Metal genre, but you can surely try to make something related to it, or even break the laws of physics in your songs! (Like I do with mine, I just do not do it here.)
(12-14-2023, 09:41 AM)Damauri Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2023, 09:40 AM)Qrow Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to meet you. I'm Hal or Timaeus. Welcome to hell Online Sequencer!

What did you mean hell and I am thinking about creating rock music

You'll see what I mean!
you seem cool
Pages: 1 2