Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Regarding unexpected design changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been in the OS for quite some time, during which it has been transformed quite a few times. Although here I literally learned to create intelligible music, I gradually began to return here less often. But each time the OS was distinguished by its convenience. This time everything is different. In addition to the fact that the engine's performance has dropped (this is quite strange, because the device I use is quite a powerful thing), unpleasant things have appeared here. Now the information about the sequence, when you open it, is on the inconvenient plate on the right, and the line at the top that is pleasing to the eye and does not clutter anything remains empty. Why?  The sign on the side is very large and ugly. In addition, the permalink has been removed from the information. But with its help it was much more convenient to send your compositions to the chat.

Why was it necessary to change the comments so that the new ones would appear at the top? This is not at all necessary! the comments below were much easier to read, they were like a chat.
Why was it necessary to expand the island in the profile with Featured sequences, with playlists, and just with sequences? Of course, this wouldn’t be so bad if this island in width could fit a whole number of albums. But no. There is now an extra piece left here, which is an eyesore.

I understand that from the above we can conclude that I don’t like anything. there are still convenient things for which I can express real respect to the developer, but this post is not about that at all. Here I would like to point out problems that seem unpleasant to me. I hope everything will be resolved. if you agree with me, or want to argue, I'm open to conversation.