Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: New Instrument Suggestions? (i forgot how this works)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I was told before that there was a certain way you have to request an instrument, but I forgot how to do it already (i think it was along the lines of having to record said instrument and send it to mods? idk). Moving on from that, I have a few suggestions and I think that some of these would be great to have. 

Bells - I know for a lot of christmas music, bells are involved and i've been wanting to make something with bells and I could have sworn that in one of the drum kits it had a c4/c5/c6 option for a bell but i could be trippin. 

Electric Violin - We have electric pianos and electric guitars so why not an electric violin? Though an electric violin can sound like the electric guitar or the distortion guitar that we already have, there is a significant difference between all three instruments in real life. having more of a classical instrument feel like a powerful rock instrument can put more emotion into a piece.

and uhhhh yeah, thank you for coming to my ted talk
Electric violin is very obscure, what kind of bell are you talking about?
This makes no sense.
Ted talks wish they were so educational and necessary.
why are every one of the suggestions so vague