Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: FNF MEGA COLLAB!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you want, you can join a future FNF MEGA COLLABORATION! no limit of people! so invite anyone you'd like!
ok but what song
(02-15-2024, 10:33 AM)DaviousDingle Wrote: [ -> ]ok but what song

custom, add your on leitmotifs too!
I am making my own fnf song. It is called Chaotic Journey, and it's literally every other bambi and a few OCs vs upheaval bambi (from fnf hortas edition). it is predicted to be 2 hours long. hooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooy.
(02-18-2024, 07:15 PM)willliam Wrote: [ -> ] I am making my own fnf song. It is called Chaotic Journey, and it's literally every other bambi and a few OCs vs upheaval bambi (from fnf hortas edition). it is predicted to be 2 hours long. hooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooy.

We can start from there, and make a follow-up song thats basically a part 2 of it.
you spelt FNAF wrong.
(03-10-2024, 11:19 PM)Lots_Of_Songs_From_PVZ_2 Wrote: [ -> ]you spelt FNAF wrong.

*spelled
(03-10-2024, 11:19 PM)Qrow Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2024, 11:19 PM)Lots_Of_Songs_From_PVZ_2 Wrote: [ -> ]you spelt FNAF wrong.

*spelled

Nobody cares.
(02-15-2024, 10:33 AM)Xenophanes Wrote: [ -> ]If you want, you can join a future FNF MEGA COLLABORATION! no limit of people! so invite anyone you'd like!

IM DOIN THORNS!!
(02-15-2024, 10:33 AM)Xenophanes Wrote: [ -> ]If you want, you can join a future FNF MEGA COLLABORATION! no limit of people! so invite anyone you'd like!

I wouldn't mind doing any songs from Week 4!
Pages: 1 2