Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Can't download mini file on Ipad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
First time here. I have found a sequence I'd like to download so I can feed it into my keyboard and practice it. However, when I go to download out on the iPad and click the "download" link, nothing happens. If I force hold the link, I get an option to "download file". When i do this, it just downloads the html page. All this works fine on my PC.

Can anyone advise what I am doing wrong? is the app compatible with IOS? I am using Safari btw.

thanks,
OnlineSequencer is not officially supported on both mobile devices and safari. Using another browser on the iPad probably won't help either since on Apple devices, every browser is actually Safari underneath the user interface. I would recommend downloading it on a Windows, MacOS, or Linux computer and moving the file to the iPad
Thanks! Stupid Apple ;-)
(02-15-2024, 09:01 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]OnlineSequencer is not officially supported on both mobile devices and safari. Using another browser on the iPad probably won't help either since on Apple devices, every browser is actually Safari underneath the user interface. I would recommend downloading it on a Windows, MacOS, or Linux computer and moving the file to the iPad

Basically I agree here. It’s for security reasons, but also the engine is actually called “WebKit” and it’s doesn’t support all the features. Could someone try Android?