Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Cannot see the actual sequencer part
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant actually see the main sequencer part on the webpage. I can go to "sequences" and click on someone's work, and it still does not show the main part with instruments. Here is what it looks like https://imgur.com/a/mOMLQzQ

I have tried everything I can think of (updating browser/emptying cache/restarting) but nothing has worked. I loaded a sequence of mine and all that happened is it downloaded it again. It didn't load in the browse.

[Image: mOMLQzQ]
(03-16-2024, 01:36 AM)envenom Wrote: [ -> ]I cant actually see the main sequencer part on the webpage. I can go to "sequences" and click on someone's work, and it still does not show the main part with instruments. Here is what it looks like https://imgur.com/a/mOMLQzQ

I have tried everything I can think of (updating browser/emptying cache/restarting) but nothing has worked. I loaded a sequence of mine and all that happened is it downloaded it again. It didn't load in the browse.

[Image: mOMLQzQ]

Also having this issue
Same issue here. I can't see on my computer or iPad, only my phone which is very difficult to use.
yeah it seems to be an issue with the website idk, im also not seeing the sequencer part, this has been an issue for 3 days as of now for me
Definitely seems like a website issue. Absolutely nothing is being displayed where the music sequence should be, and the website appears to just have trouble loading some stuff in general.
same here
I tried out the new synthesizer and the next time I loaded the site I got this exact problem
Same issue. I noticed a javascript resource is not fully loaded leading to a SyntaxError and rendering the file unusable, which is why no functions on the main page work. The problem exists on all my browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) on Windows 11 22631.3296. It does not exist on mobile as the mobile version of the script loads correctly (even when using mobile device mode on desktop Chrome).

edit: test.onlinesequencer.net is fully functional for the time being
Thats really odd for me. I'm on a school Chromebook and OS is completely functional for me, so could it be my school-given AdBlock??