Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Add 8th Octave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-18-2024, 03:36 PM)tbyunomi Wrote: [ -> ]There wont be an 8th octave most likely, but you can make your own. Clone the desired instrument up by 12 Semitones and boom; you already have your own 8th octave.

the problem is when you do, you cant see where the notes are being played, and it lowers the quality. there could even be an option to add an extra octave when making the sequence, but set to normal on default so it loads quicker. i feel like it would be much more convenient to either add the 8th octave, or have an option to.
(03-18-2024, 01:18 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]Probably not going to happen, just because most wouldn't use it but loading time would increase for everyone.

good point, but maybe there could be an option for an extra octave in the sequence menu? It would be set to normal as default so it loads quicker and it wont be there for the people who wont use it. But the people who would, there would be an option there. I think it would be much more convenient than having the only option to detune
What do you mean option? It still would increase loading time nonetheless so it nullifies your argument, which is why I suggest cloning + detuning, which are your only options.
Pages: 1 2