Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Re-opening Moderator Applications.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. Due to the somewhat stagnant nature of our moderator list (as many of us are busy in college), I will be re-opening the applications to invite some fresh faces to our team!

The requirements have not changed since the last time I've written this type of post, so I will copy paste some of the requirements from there. You can read my last application announcement over here.

Your account must be at least 2 years old, and that your account must have 300 sequences -OR- at least 1,000 views on one sequence. As also mentioned in a similar post, I will actually check if your account meets these requirements.

In addition, you are expected to commit a few of days of the week to moderate the main site (as opposed to simply moderating from Discord). This will encourage a more active moderation staff to be present on the chat at any given time and discourage moderators from abusing their power off-site.

If you guys are interested in applying and that you meet these prerequisites, I started a new form over here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjv-9gOAT0RrWuAXNtLcRYxk-d2Xb310KWpOmpuu_H-y8NUg

As such, I hope everyone looks forward to the new staff to come! Happy sequencing everyone.

— Lucent
i had my guard down and everything
Your relationship with the community will also likely affect who is chosen as a moderator
Sent out my application!!
I've been rickrolled, and by the way, I have no plans to be a mod because I'm starting to be busy with college (basically like the rest of the mods).
Is this an April Fools Joke?
I wanna be a mod, but I don't have 1000 views on one song lol
completed application
i thought it was real