Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Chat not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm either going to be right, amazingly observant and stupid, or just stupid.

Is chat not working for anyone else here? I can load it up, type in a message, but there's no chat history and when I hit enter, the message text box goes white and nothing happens. I'm wondering if it's because of the recent attacks or something else.

This is a dumb post, sorry.
it seems like chat has been disintegrating this month, yes? i for one welcome this development
Yeah, as am I, the ten year olds were getting to be a bit much. But there's literally no chat.
i'm reading the chat logs and it seems like people are still chatting somehow. i am also being effected by the mysterious chat disapperance. my guess is that these people are on discord
I tried using the server and test sites and those didn't work for me, either. At risk of sounding like a stupid *****ing detective, what could it be?
Its broken, not sure why
I'm reading chat logs and someone's talking about it being for Chromebooks, but I'm not on a Chromebook.
my guess is that the web-side chat finally got shut down. if so that's probably the best change that has ever happened in OS's history
But where shall I shamelessly self-promote the random bullcrap that I make? It's a tragedy!! (joke)
So I'm able to get to it via the test site now, but it's running really slowly. I'm assuming the browser version of OS chat is just really awful today or it got shut down (hopefully, we don't need more ten year olds)
Pages: 1 2 3