Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Time Signature and Grid Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm reporting a serious bug in the system whenever I press on the Grid, Time Signature, or anything on the lower tab to change my song grid. Every time I hover over it to click on something different, it stalls, kicks me out of the program and states, "STATUS_STACK_OVERFLOW." I waited a day to see if it would stop, but it didn't, alongside every time I refresh it continues to do the same thing. This isn't good for my computer, and I'd like to have it fixed if it's affecting other as well.

Thank you.
same thing for me[attachment=744][attachment=744]
Well odd, this isn't happening to me. I'm currently on a chromebook but I'll see if it does the same bug on my windows browser at home.

For now what kind of browser are you using when you're on OS?
I am also freezing in Online Sequencer when click on 'Grid' tab and 'Time signature' tab.
I am also experiencing same issue.
How do we let Jacob know so he can fix?
Hi.

Well, I typically use Microsoft Edge, which I have been using for years. But, the problem isn't on Opera or Firefox (yet Firefox has other bugs that make it hard to work on) So, I suppose until it's fixed I'll use Opera's browser since it's working properly right now.
It's a browser bug, in Chromium but besides Chrome it also affects other Chromium based browsers like Edge. https://issues.chromium.org/issues/335553723
Hi Jacob, absolutely love Online Sequencer and need it very much on Edge browser! What can be done to fix it?
You'll have to wait for Microsoft to release the fix, keep checking for browser updates.