Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: takenhyphen - discord username.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many of the drones here will slip idly by, maybe throwing a "ban him" or "lol" before going back to their mindless conversation.
That's okay. They were never who this meant to reach in the first place. But if your heart's open to the reality I am basically just like you, then you deserve change. This place is cancer.

A nerd slips by under the harmless guise of just a nerd. But you are not nerds or quirky. You are just freaks.
the adult man hosting the website who many of you look up to, is sending pictures of human feces unprompted as a joke, and has been for many years.
Are you normal? Do you dig for anything to detract from the question? Who am I? What's relevant? How do I denounce or deprecate the person asking?
Are you normal? Do you crave control by saying "No" in an act of pride? Do you detract from any point being made against you in a guise of "I dont care"?

answer to yourself, and you can hurt your pride or spare yourself mind. but it will be death for you.
Many cant fathom a death situation in such a whims of online daze and distraction though, so keep this in the back of that mind until that time arrives

Sure it's a monologue. Sure I think I'm a main protagonist. Sure I'm weird. I honestly can't fathom all the new age names people call eachother nowadays so I am whatever you want me to be when I'm not here to denounce it. That's the kiddy game. No I am not an alternative account of somebody you can guess. No I am not a kid although if you really want to piece it together in your head that I am to detract from what I have said, I am 9 years old. Do not listen because I'm inferior to you, and therefore anything that I've said, should be denounced.

Already powered off. Clear, ban, whatever you want. Empty account.
Good night. Copypasta

https://i.postimg.cc/Zqmpw95f/Capture.png

Discord unactive till Sunday.
Ourobius? Welcome back if it is.
Well. If it is welcome back my friend
how many benadryl does it take to come up with something like this
Don't let the internet make you so mad. Maybe learn to meditate, or just touch some grass.