Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Instrument changing (idea)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so... I have gone through the constant agony of having to change notes one by one, and when I use the select (allows you to select more than one note) I accidentally select a note I don't want moved or changed. so, I had an idea. what if you had a button or icon that allowed you to select all of one instrument? if this does happen, I would greatly appreciate it! I usually am editing a certain area of one of my songs and then, I delete an entire portion of my work. there was one time I had to start over entirely because of it.
(05-14-2024, 08:56 AM)bigmonke862 Wrote: [ -> ]so... I have gone through the constant agony of having to change notes one by one, and when I use the select (allows you to select more than one note) I accidentally select a note I don't want moved or changed. so, I had an idea. what if you had a button or icon that allowed you to select all of one instrument? if this does happen, I would greatly appreciate it!

ngl I agree
This would be a great idea, however if it isn't implemented my suggestion is to lock every other instruments you don't want to copy paste and then continue from there