Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Is there any way to download your song as a MP3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shoot Dang! I wish there were! i have been making some awesome compositions here on Online Sequencer --- and would like to upload them as Youtube videos and to Bandcamp, and maybe burn onto CDs --- Sad
The thing is with the sounds we have on here, don't tell anyone but these sounds are copyrighted and if we had the ability to download as an mp3, the owner can get sued
Watch out!
I think at some point somebody (!Frank and/or fox?) made a bot on Discord that records any song you chose and plays it back in a sound file format as compared to midi (.ogg maybe)...

I'm not sure how it does it (or how it did it, as I can't seem to find it in Discord anymore), but there's a lot things like sampling and lots of other complicated stuff involved.
Actually, there isn't, but there is a way to convert MIDI into MP3 using Zamzar Online File Converter.
You only get two conversions a day, but t is useful if you really want to hear a song without getting a
MIDI player that probably doesn't even work.
It should work.
(12-21-2019, 10:55 AM)bendylover48 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, there isn't, but there is a way to convert MIDI into MP3 using Zamzar Online File Converter.
converters are so sketch tho
I used it, it is not free in my opinion already. I don't find any free software at all right now.
(04-10-2021, 09:36 AM)soljjan Wrote: [ -> ]I used it, it is not free in my opinion already. I don't find any free software at all right now.
This thread is super old. There is now an option to download the song as an MP3.
Maybe you can use one converter online like savefrom.net
Pages: 1 2