Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Is there any way to download your song as a MP3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey yall. 
I recently started using this to make music for a game I'm making, and its a great piece if software.
However, when I download my song as a MIDI it doesn't sound nearly as good as the song with the instruments applied to it.
Is there anyway I can save the song as a MP3 with the Instruments I already used?
(Sorry if I'm missing something Important, I'm new to music making)
Not possible on the site, but you can use something like bandicam and then just take the sound out of it.
(10-30-2016, 07:44 AM)blobertthebob Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible on the site, but you can use something like bandicam and then just take the sound out of it.

Thanks!
Hi. I'm new and my problem is that the downloaded midi doesn't always sounds like it does here.
So I've recorded the song directly with Audacity.

I have unstable mobile internet and sometimes my song doesn't play smoothly. It can
sometimes be corrected in Audacity (depends though) And it's possible to amplify the song.
(11-14-2016, 08:08 AM)mysticswe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm new and my problem is that the downloaded midi doesn't always sounds like it does here.
So I've recorded the song directly with Audacity.

I have unstable mobile internet and sometimes my song doesn't play smoothly.
No problem, it can be corrected in Audacity. Also it's possible to amplify the song.

Thats right. You can use Audacity to record your songs directly with the instruments. But it can decrease the quality and the notes doesnt sound in the right position sometimes. My solution is, for FLStudio users, is to make a repilca of the OS with the plugin DirectWave and use the OS replica in FLStudio. The advantage is that you will not have the previously mentioned problems and you can control the volume (or velocity) of each note.
(11-14-2016, 10:53 AM)ctr34 Wrote: [ -> ]and you can control the volume (or velocity) of each note.

Oh yes that is something that is missing right now. But I cannot afford apps like FL Studio. So I'm always looking for free apps, like Audacity.
Hopefully there's a open source tool for midi files.

The quality can be set high on the mp3 up to 320, if it's the kind of quality you mean. Actually I always use to save a WAV file first.
However, I understand that merging all the instruments together in a mp3 isn't recommended, especially if the song isn't finished.
That's why the midi should always be saved, to make it possible to improve it later.

I see there's a volume button on the sequencer already, that is set to medium as default so it's actually possible to increase the volume there.
But I don't know if the midi file will be louder. And I said one can amplify the recording. The same plugin can be used to decrease the volume.
Something I usually use, if not Audacity, is Solmire.
http://solmire.com/
Online conversion of midi to mp3, completely free, and you can change the soundset if you wish.
(11-20-2016, 09:44 AM)The_Cyberdetective Wrote: [ -> ]Something I usually use, if not Audacity, is Solmire.
http://solmire.com/
Online conversion of midi to mp3, completely free, and you can change the soundset if you wish.

Great. I've bookmarked that one. Will be interesting to hear if the instruments sounds the same on the mp3.

Edit: Because on my pc the downloaded midi files sounds terrible and not like the sequencer at all.
In fact you can download MP3 songs from many websites as you can see in http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tip...sites.html
YouTube - mp3
This is a free online service for YouTube to MP3 conversion and downloading. Without registration, you just need to paste the URL of the YouTube video to the site and click on "Convert Video". Within several seconds it is completed and then click on "Download" to download the MP3 file.
Tip: You may meet the problem of "copyright protection" which leads to a failed MP3 downloading.

Convert2mp3
Convert2mp3 MP3 downloading free allows to convert your videos from YouTube, Dailymotion and Clipfish into MP3 and download to your devices at the fastest speed. Meanwhile, you can also find many music sources within this website for downloading.
Tip: The net of the server frequently goes down and malware comes along when downloading. You can choose its alternative to solve this issue once for all.

Jamendo
Jamendo is a music site and an open community of independent artists, music lovers and creators. It offers music of all kinds from pop to bluz as you can see from the genre list. A convenient downloading function is available as well, but remember to register a new account first.

Last.fm
Last.com is one of the most convenient free MP3 download websites founded in Britain. Without any registration, you can download MP3 music or songs simply with one click. All the audio files are sorted into "Live Charts", "New Releases" and "Coming Soon" and just download them without registration.
Tip: Sometimes the server goes down and gets messed up.

MP3.com
This is a free MP3 download site that offers a great deal of music of MP3 format. In the "free category" there exist many choices including Blues, Classical, Jazz, Latin, etc. Without registration, you can easily download any MP3 music by clicking on the yellow downloading button.
Tip: People often cannot download after clicking the button due to server error.
Since the current instruments isn't saved together with the midi the converted MP3 won't sound exactly like the
sequencer. It might be possible to have even better instruments elsewhere, that I don't know. I hope Jacob is
willing to add the feature someday.
Pages: 1 2