Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: ctr34´s songs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I appreciate your help. There should be a forum for inquisitive beginners like me :shy:

I did not see the copy button, it was white and it came up a sign to block it. Later I realized that I should disable Adblock.
After I disabled off Adblock the sign was gone and I saw the button, but when I moved the mouse pointer over it, it
became a white box again. And there's no menu telling "Copy". But now finally I know where to click.

Before, when I couldn't see the copy button I used Cut. That wasn't good because the selected notes disappeared.
I clicked Paste and the notes was back. It was at the middle of the song. Then I scrolled to the end of the song and
clicked Paste. But nothing. I did a selection square, still nothing. Then I scrolled back to the middle of the song,
where the notes was still selected and I realized that I had pasted the notes twice. I gave it up....

Later when I played the song I noticed the notes where I've pasted twice got louder!!! :idea:

So I had to right click on all the notes many times to put it back to normal, hehehe! :D

Ediit: Didn't have to be many times if I selected all first, hehe! Hmm...
Hi!, maybe you didnt noticed but i was inactive for almost 3 weeks. Well, the true is that i was hospitalized because of pneumothorax. I stayed in the hospital with a drainage tube (http://www.atriummed.com/EN/chest_draina...-popup.jpg) piercing my chest. This is the second time i got interned in a hospital with a tube. Now im back, a little bit damaged because i was operated too. I have a cut in my back but im going to recover slowly. I cant do too much effort lifting things and stuff, but i believe i can still making sequences. For now, i need a rest, my family is happy now im back to home and im happy too. I only want to pray to God that this will never happen again, because being far from your beloved is really tough. They visited me every day, but there is nothing more beautiful than staying in home with the family. That s why i want to say that be thankful with your family, study a lot, give them a hug ocassionally because you ll never know when you re going to separate from them. Remember, in the toughest times the family remains more united than ever.

Well, leaving the feelings apart, this happened to me because of my thin body so i must eat a lot (healhy) and do some exercise when im fully recovered.

As i said, im going to post more of my sequences, you know, the high-speed style XD. Check out my previous sequences in Newgrounds.com and give feedback. Bye! :D
I'm sorry to know what happened. Rest well now and take it easy. Speed down a bit, hehe... Wink
As promised (i didnt) i bring you a new song. This time i ve used a sequencer from the virtualpiano.net created by me with the DirectWave plugin from the FLStudio. The reason is that the virtualpiano notes sounds more realistic than the OS notes, so i wanted to give them a try. Even with my new "toy" i wanted to fuse both sequencers: the onlinesequencer and the virtualpiano. Together sounds amazing. Now about the song, this one is very very powerful and high-speed. There are a few parts of the song in which the volume is higher because of the many instruments played, so get prepared. Please enjoy and give feedback :D!

Oh! I forgot! I suggest you to use headphones so you can listen some "magic" effects in the song.

ctr34 - Confrontation With the Aerial Fortress:
Online Sequencer (sequence):
Newgrounds (mp3): http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/715931

☢ CAUTION! ☢ : The OS link is ONLY if you want to know which sequence of notes was used for the song. If you want to LISTEN the final product you must click on the Newgrounds link. The OS sequence and the mp3 file sounds TOTALLY DIFFERENT!.
Im back! Yesterday i received a commentary from LucentTear saying that the cymbals in my last mp3 song sounded louder than the piano, and effectively, that was right. I have fixed that problem now. Unfortunately, i cant change the mp3 file while editing my submission, which means, the only way to "fix" an already published song is... *sigh... publishing another one...
This means that my song will not have its previous name never more, which is a shame. I have to apologize to all people who heard my last song because of the bad final product. I had to give a new name to my song and the "play counter" is now in zero. I promise you all that this will NEVER happen again.

Again, thanks to LucentTear for the feedback, i really appreciate it.

Another thing, i dont want to bother you but if you like original people works like audio, movies, games or pictures i would recommend to you to create an account on newgrounds.com. There is a lot of original works from people like you who want to share their creations to the rest and keep improving. Dont worry about the copyrights, your creations are safe thanks to the Creative Commons license, and even you can decide if you want people to download your creation freely or not.

With nothing more to say, enjoy the fixed song XD!

ctr34 - Confrontation With the Aerial Fortress ~ A Wide Shoot Down:
Newgrounds (mp3): http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/716141

Funny fact: Im actually a yugioh player (duelist XD), its my favorite card game. The name of the song was inspired on the Phantom Fortress Enterblathnir. This monster is from the Mecha Phantom Beast archetype, and this family of monsters is the reason why i am so obsessed with the planes lol.
[Image: latest?cb=20140621110359]
363485 is good Smile
(12-07-2016, 08:03 AM)mysticswe Wrote: [ -> ]363485 is good Smile

Thanks! I will keep improving. And possibly adding more instruments to my songs ...
Hi everyone! I decided to post this song as soon as i finished it. This time i decided to create a special song for Christmas, even if it sounds too sad. I decided to use the virtualpiano notes instead of the OS notes because the VP notes are more realistic. This song is not powerful nor high-speed like my other songs. This one is slow and profound and is piano-only. This kind of songs obviously are not my forte but i ve decided to try to use my skills in a different way. Im going to post more hardcore piano songs in the future. Consider this one as a little break. Enjoy, give feedback and Merry Christmas!

ctr34 - Finally, We Are All Together at Home Once More:
Newgrounds (mp3): http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/716190

ADVICE!: The mp3 is played with the virtualpiano.net notes. It sounds more realistic than the OS notes and is the final product, if you want to listen the finished song. The OS link is only if you want to know what sequence was used.
Hi, everyone! Nice to see ya again. This is my most recently finished song. I ve decided to post this one because is made with better quality than the others i have. About the song, this one have both beautiful and sinister melodies, but with the high-speed feature. I always wanted to use both sides of the coin in a song because i think that both polarities in a song sounds pretty awesome. Enjoy the song and give feedback!

Again, the mp3 link is the final product and the OS link is the sequence. Unfortunately, there are a few missing notes in the OS because i ve used very high virtual piano notes that OS doesnt have.

ctr34 - Unstoppable Soul:
Newgrounds (mp3): http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/716937
Hi! We re at 1 week for Christmas and i noticed that more people is publishing their songs on the chat. Well done! Sharing with other people is having Xmas spirit and make us better people XD!

Well, jokes aside, i just finished another song. I was pretty busy with this one because the plugin i used for this sequence generated a lot of lag ... only in the FLStudio but not in the final product, luckily. And this plugin was the responsible of the viola sound. Quite so! A viola! This song have piano, percussions AND A VIOLA. In my opinion, the viola sound was pretty accurate. Enjoy, give feedback and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Once more time, the Newgrounds link is the final product and the OS link is for watching the sequence used for the mp3

ctr34 - The Misfortune For Those Who Are And Those Who Will Come:
Newgrounds (mp3): http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/717558

Funny Fact: I was trying to find a good name for my song, and well, the name of this one have a long story. The name of the plugin used to generate the viola sound is called "Sakura", and it have other instruments. I remembered a yugioh card (again ¬¬) whose name is "Ghost Reaper and Winter Cherries" (creative name for a card ...) and her japanese name is "Fuyu Sakura", so i wanted to link it with the name of my plugin. This monster card have another one who is similar and is called "Ghost Ogre and Snow Rabbit" (another creative name ...). With this cards i created a name that could link both monsters effects:

- Ghost Ogre and Snow Rabbit: Destroys 1 card already on the field - those who are
- Ghost Reaper and Winter Cherries: Banishes cards from the Extra Deck - those who will come

SO, the name of the song is related with the effects of this cards and their impact on the opponent s game (misfortunes!). Also, the piano-viola feature is something that i could link to this two (BINGO!).

I thank you for reading all this story even if you dont play yugioh.

[Image: 1071135.jpg][Image: 5109jhMwW0L.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7