Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: ctr34´s songs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi! i was busy for almost a month, but im back. This song was finished a long time ago, but i didnt post it because it had sound problems. I ve finally fixed the audio quality and now here it is!. This song is hardcore at the middle, well, maybe ALL the song is hardcore. I ve decided to try something different with new sounds including the Online Sequencer grand piano, and this song is the result of it. Enjoy and give feedback! Also, if you want, check my other songs here: http://ctr34.newgrounds.com/audio/

ctr34 - Violence In the Network:
Newgrounds (mp3): http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/734149
"A colossal hazard has appeared on the shore...
The ships were crushed and the tanks were useless...
The only weapon to erradicate the menace ... was a warplane.
Let s carnage begin!"

As i said in the other thread, im going to post this formally.I wasnt in drugs when i was writting that little story, OK? I was thinking in a battle-like name for this song, and since it has a hardcore and tropical melody (again XD) i had to use something ocean-related. I ve used the OS piano and it sounded really cool with the FLS beat effects. I ve learned how to distort at least. Enjoy and give feedback!

Just for helping, If you liked the song and want to create something with those instruments, check here: https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...34#pid4434 .

ctr34 - Maelstrom Meets Tornado ~ Megalodon vs F-22:
Newgrounds (mp3): http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/737323

Funny Facts: The F-22 Raptor is one of the most powerful warplanes in the history and the Megalodon shark was -if im not wrong- the biggest shark in the world (60ft length aprox.)
(10-31-2016, 08:59 AM)ctr34 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to know the sequence used for my song, here it goes:

Be careful, ONLY if your computer cant read properly the sequence try this simple trick:
1. Press the "Play" button.
2. Inmediately open a empty new window on google chrome or simply watch your desk background. What i m trying to say is that you musnt watch any kind of animation while the sequence is playing, for example the vertical blue line passing through a sequence because it makes lag.

This song have 5510 notes, so thats why i m making the advice. I encourage you to listen the song in the Newgrounds page because it has better sound and the percussions dont sound too low, but if you want to listen it on OnlineSequencer is OK for me.

I listened it and it sounds beautiful!
Also, how do I record my sequences in MP3 format?
(04-08-2017, 03:15 AM)teodorattt Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2016, 08:59 AM)ctr34 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to know the sequence used for my song, here it goes:

Be careful, ONLY if your computer cant read properly the sequence try this simple trick:
2. Inmediately open a empty new window on google chrome or simply watch your desk background. What i m trying to say is that you musnt watch any kind of animation while the sequence is playing, for example the vertical blue line passing through a sequence because it makes lag.

This song have 5510 notes, so thats why i m making the advice. I encourage you to listen the song in the Newgrounds page because it has better sound and the percussions dont sound too low, but if you want to listen it on OnlineSequencer is OK for me.

You have to use a third-party program. Personally I use my screen recorder to record desktop audio.

Also in the future, do make sure to check the forums to see if your question has already been answered.

(02-25-2017, 07:23 PM)benevolentwanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Details on the most precise method:
1. Download Audacity
2. Make sure you have only the sequence you want to record open, and set not to scroll. This method records any lag caused by processing issues, and the recording method itself takes up processor power.
3. Start recording your computer's audio channel (this is done directly, not through a speaker and mic.)
4. Play the sequence
5. Tell Audacity to stop recording
6. Trim resulting audio to remove the pre/post recording silence
7. Save project as backup
8. Save MP3
(04-08-2017, 03:15 AM)teodorattt Wrote: [ -> ]

I didnt know that you was already registered here :D . That was unexpected.

Lucent has answered your question. Also, she is a moderator here.

Thanks for the feedback!
I need help with FL Studio 12.
How do I use patterns? I tried using them, but every time I put a new pattern, it uses the same instrument from the previous pattern, and when I change the instrument from the new pattern, It also changes the instrument from the previous pattern. Can you help me to put pattern with different instruments, please?
(04-17-2017, 10:06 PM)teodorattt Wrote: [ -> ]I need help with FL Studio 12.
How do I use patterns? I tried using them, but every time I put a new pattern,  it uses the same instrument from the previous pattern, and when I change the instrument from the new pattern, It also changes the instrument from the previous pattern. Can you help me to put pattern with different instruments, please?

When you use a new pattern the previous instruments will be used too BUT without the scores. If you want to use for example 1 instrument for each pattern you have to use different channels in different positions.

For example:
Patt 1:
-Piano: SCORE
-Drums: NO SCORE

If you create a new patt you will get this:
Patt 2:
-Piano: NO SCORE

If you want, in this case, an instrument for each patt you only have to write the notes on the drum channel and leave the piano channel with zero notes.

The other thing you can do is fill 1 patt with all your instruments and then click on the "Pattern 1" button > click on "Split by channel" and all the channels will be put each one in a different pattern.

I hope it helped.
Hi everyone! I was busy modifying this song due to the sound quality but i ve finally fixed it ... i guess xd. This song have a few special features i want to explain:
1. The name of the song is related to the "icy" sounds on it.
2. It has a few fragments of "Tyrannic Nova Trident (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/730490)" because this song is an opposite theme but has kinda connection.
Once again, i ve used the OS grand piano and some "funny" fragments mixed with the electric guitar (again XD) without leaving aside the speed hardcore feature. In my opinion, this song would fit well in an ice stage from a videogame. With nothing else to say, enjoy the song and give feedback!

ctr34 - Deepfrozen Deathmatch:
Newgrounds (mp3): http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/740159
(04-18-2017, 08:26 AM)ctr34 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2017, 10:06 PM)teodorattt Wrote: [ -> ]I need help with FL Studio 12.
How do I use patterns? I tried using them, but every time I put a new pattern,  it uses the same instrument from the previous pattern, and when I change the instrument from the new pattern, It also changes the instrument from the previous pattern. Can you help me to put pattern with different instruments, please?

When you use a new pattern the previous instruments will be used too BUT without the scores. If you want to use for example 1 instrument for each pattern you have to use different channels in different positions.

For example:
Patt 1:
-Piano: SCORE

If you create a new patt you will get this:
Patt 2:
-Piano: NO SCORE

If you want, in this case, an instrument for each patt you only have to write the notes on the drum channel and leave the piano channel with zero notes.

The other thing you can do is fill 1 patt with all your instruments and then click on the "Pattern 1" button > click on "Split by channel" and all the channels will be put each one in a different pattern.

I hope it helped.

Thank you very much!
Well, straight to the point: Im fixing some things on this song so the final version will be released tomorrow ... maybe. The sequence is finished but the original instruments needs some masterizing. HOWEVER, i could make an arrange for Online Sequencer so you can "imagine" what kind of sound it will have. The link here is for watching the sequence but if you want you can hear it.

I repeat, this is NOT the final version is just an arrange. The REAL song with the REAL instruments will be released TOMORROW. I just need some time please.

Enjoy!

ctr34 - [???]:
Online Sequencer (sequence): 

P.D.: No, "[???]" is not the name of the song, i need to think of a good one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7