Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: MilesPrower101's Songs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, guys. So, just getting this thread out, in hopes that it will help others find my songs. Though, I'm not so sure I even have anyone who cares about what I post. :s  I'll just keep trying anyways. Enjoy!   :D 

Click here for my whole collection of songs.
(11-24-2016, 04:01 PM)MilesPrower101 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, guys. So, just getting this thread out, in hopes that it will help others find my songs. Though, I'm not so sure I even have anyone who cares about what I post. :s  I'll just keep trying anyways. Enjoy!   :D 

:D heyo, i'm raven-chan...i'd love your songs...
:D i'd like to know how you made the block for the piano in the fnaf song long...i've been trying to figure it out myself but i cant find out how...
Blush if you can help me thankyou.
(11-24-2016, 06:58 PM)Raven Quiauri Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2016, 04:01 PM)MilesPrower101 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, guys. So, just getting this thread out, in hopes that it will help others find my songs. Though, I'm not so sure I even have anyone who cares about what I post. :s  I'll just keep trying anyways. Enjoy!   :D 

:D heyo, i'm raven-chan...i'd love your songs...
:D i'd like to know how you made the block for the piano in the fnaf song long...i've been trying to figure it out myself but i cant find out how...
Blush if you can help me thankyou.

Oh! I get what you mean! Go to  link for answers: https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/archiv...d-389.html
Pretty good songs!