Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Is there no way to get a heavy metal guitar sound on here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This website appears to be like the other 10 similar websites I've tried: the guitar parts just aren't good. The electric guitar doesn't sound like a
real electric guitar. Damn, I'll have to try a different website for creating music. There seems to be no way to put distortion on the electric guitar.
It doesn't have that "buzzing" sound that a real electric guitar can have. Smile
The instruments here are just sets of samples so it can't be done. Audiotool has much better sound synthesis but I don't remember if there's an electric guitar or not.
(12-06-2016, 08:56 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]The instruments here are just sets of samples so it can't be done. Audiotool has much better sound synthesis but I don't remember if there's an electric guitar or not.

Yeah, I've tried Audiotool, but it had serious flaws also. LOL. And I guess there's no way to add vocals to onlinesequencer either. What kind of music has no vocals?
Not popular music, that's for sure. LOL.
I want a more realistic guitar sound too. In my opinion the only accurate sounds are the electric and grand piano. The percussions and other instruments are OK but not flawless. The main point here is that you were asking for a heavy metal guitar. I ve never seen any user asking for that. I dont know what kind of song are you willing to create but i guess that we are in the same side. The lack of an accurate e-guitar sound made me use the piano in order to emulate a "hardcore" sound, which is the main feature of the heavy metal guitar. Check my last two songs in my main post (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...hp?tid=866). I dont know if you re trying to play like that. Only imagine to replace the piano notes for realistic e-guitar sounds. I hope it helped.
(12-06-2016, 12:13 PM)ctr34 Wrote: [ -> ]I want a more realistic guitar sound too. In my opinion the only accurate sounds are the electric and grand piano. The percussions and other instruments are OK but not flawless. The main point here is that you were asking for a heavy metal guitar. I ve never seen any user asking for that. I dont know what kind of song are you willing to create but i guess that we are in the same side. The lack of an accurate e-guitar sound made me use the piano in order to emulate a "hardcore" sound, which is the main feature of the heavy metal guitar. Check my last two songs in my main post (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...hp?tid=866). I dont know if you re trying to play like that. Only imagine to replace the piano notes for realistic e-guitar sounds. I hope it helped.

Thanks for responding. I'm trying a different online music-creation website. I'll let you know if I find a site that's any good. All of these music-creation websites
are just toys for kids, really. LOL. I just don't feel like spending the money to have my own real recording studio, and have to buy guitars, drums, etc. And I don't
have the talent for playing the guitar anyway. I only play the drums and piano. I'm looking for an Eddie Van Halen-type guitar sound, and have not found it yet.
(12-06-2016, 01:19 PM)ctr34 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2016, 01:01 PM)Nelson Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2016, 12:13 PM)ctr34 Wrote: [ -> ]I want a more realistic guitar sound too. In my opinion the only accurate sounds are the electric and grand piano. The percussions and other instruments are OK but not flawless. The main point here is that you were asking for a heavy metal guitar. I ve never seen any user asking for that. I dont know what kind of song are you willing to create but i guess that we are in the same side. The lack of an accurate e-guitar sound made me use the piano in order to emulate a "hardcore" sound, which is the main feature of the heavy metal guitar. Check my last two songs in my main post (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...hp?tid=866). I dont know if you re trying to play like that. Only imagine to replace the piano notes for realistic e-guitar sounds. I hope it helped.

Thanks for responding. I'm trying a different online music-creation website. I'll let you know if I find a site that's any good. All of these music-creation websites
are just toys for kids, really. LOL. I just don't feel like spending the money to have my own real recording studio, and have to buy guitars, drums, etc. And I don't
have the talent for playing the guitar anyway. I only play the drums and piano. I'm looking for an Eddie Van Halen-type guitar sound, and have not found it yet.

You dont have to spend money. I have the same problem like you, and all i did was download a FLStudio crack. FLStudio is a very professional software to make music, but i only use it to improve my OS sequences. If you want to download FLStudio without buy it you have to search on the Internet "FLStudio crack download".
I use the demo to edit cus why not. No money, I don't do anything illegal, I get every sound, I just have to finish everything in one sitting.
(12-06-2016, 01:52 PM)blobertthebob Wrote: [ -> ]

You dont have to spend money. I have the same problem like you, and all i did was download a FLStudio crack. FLStudio is a very professional software to make music, but i only use it to improve my OS sequences. If you want to download FLStudio without buy it you have to search on the Internet "FLStudio crack download".
I use the demo to edit cus why not. No money, I don't do anything illegal, I get every sound, I just have to finish everything in one sitting.

Is this the website for it? https://www.image-line.com/flstudio/
It says it costs $99. Is it worth $99? Smile
Does FLStudio come with vocals, or does it let you record vocals?
I went to a website that allows you to download it for free, but the directions were over my head. LOL. I would have to pay someone to download it for me.
(12-06-2016, 02:08 PM)Nelson Kane Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, it can. And worth every penny. By the way, why are you trying to record vocals? Now i know that what are you trying to do is more laborious than i thought.
(12-06-2016, 02:16 PM)ctr34 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2016, 01:01 PM)Nelson Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for responding. I'm trying a different online music-creation website. I'll let you know if I find a site that's any good. All of these music-creation websites

Yes, it can. And worth every penny. By the way, why are you trying to record vocals? Now i know that what are you trying to do is more laborious than i thought.
Is FLStudio only drum beats? I don't see any guitar in it. If you can tell me how to access the guitar part, that would be great! I found out the guitar part, but the guitars sound like keyboards. I guess I'd need to buy a seperate guitar package that they sell if I want to get realistic guitar notes.
(12-06-2016, 02:43 PM)Nelson Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2016, 02:16 PM)ctr34 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2016, 01:19 PM)ctr34 Wrote: [ -> ]You dont have to spend money. I have the same problem like you, and all i did was download a FLStudio crack. FLStudio is a very professional software to make music, but i only use it to improve my OS sequences. If you want to download FLStudio without buy it you have to search on the Internet "FLStudio crack download".

Is FLStudio only drum beats? I don't see any guitar in it. If you can tell me how to access the guitar part, that would be great! I found out the guitar part, but the guitars sound like keyboards. I guess I'd need to buy a seperate guitar package that they sell if I want to get realistic guitar notes.

Well, the only e-guitar i could found was the FLSlayer. It sounds pretty decent. On the right side, click on plugin database > generators > synthetizer > physical modelling > FLSlayer.
Pages: 1 2