Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: My Song Theory (Complicated Stuff, fair warning)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's an understanding of my terms and title list before you look at the plot-line graph I made:
I intended to make it as simple as possible if it's still confusing, then I dunno...
  • Exposition: A part / presentation of the songs' certain part of the plot line (basically like a chapter in literature).

• Plot: The full songs' collection of events.

The other two of the terms are the stars (*) shown on the image below.

(full): the very first climax (also how i used to end songs a long time ago before I was actually a user)

(final)

(Finished)

~(Complete)~: Means it's almost there or done maybe...(even though it says complete lol)
I mostly love to add on the next climax, it shows my love and devotion to something I made.

~{Culminate}~: The last climax, nothing will be made after this. (It's definition IS literally last climax)

If you ever noticed I removed one of these titles... [End] I never used it (and don't plan on it), it didn't make since.
Because at the time, my first Complete idea (The Heart of Despair) was around the corner.

And yes, there IS a difference between Imagination Gap and exposition, I called it that because the average song exposition repeats itself, while my Imagination gap creates a new one.

[Image: cf676e515f39def04cd2bfbfcc2f4610.jpg]
The "sperated" was a typo that I won't fix... The correct term is "separated"
I called it a theory because that template isn't exact to every song I make, it is an estimate to the average song that I make. This isn't a response to anything, I wanted to make it for personal reference and to guide others on how I actually make most of my stuff now.