Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Identical Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Was wondering if any one could recommend PC software that operates in the very same manner (click a note, unclick a note) as this online sequencer does.
Many thanks.
Not to insult your intelligence, but in the upper-right hand corner of every page on this website it reads, "Professional sequencing software: FL Studio." (It essentially means that this website is a simplified version of that application.)
It's paid, however.
LMMS is the only free alternative I know of. Here's a song made with it:

(01-17-2017, 04:30 PM)Momocody Wrote: [ -> ]Not to insult your intelligence, but in the upper-right hand corner of every page on this website it reads, "Professional sequencing software: FL Studio." (It essentially means that this website is a simplified version of that application.)

Saw it, looked at it, does not give that simplified platform as does the sequencer which is why I put it out there to see what people might come back with.
(01-17-2017, 05:22 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]LMMS is the only free alternative I know of. Here's a song made with it:

Checking it out - seems simple - maybe not as robust as this sequencer but I am still admittedly learning. Thx
I have no much knownledge and when things is too complicated I fall asleep. The online sequencer is the only software
I could start to use almost directly. I'm currently trying LMMS and Temper among others but there's some limitations.
For example LMMS output is wav/ogg only only and it's not easy for a beginner to get started. In Temper I cannot
delete a note by right clicking on it and there's more I haven't discovered yet.

The online sequencer is still my favourite and there's a good overview. Later I will need another software
to improve the sound quality of my songs though. Also if I lose the connection will I need a similar app to
use offline. That's why I'm looking for alternatives.
LMMS, Reaper, and Cakewalk are free!
lopyt dude this thread is 4 years old lol
Oops sorry
Pages: 1 2