Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Might As Well
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A relatively new user, I joined over the summer.  This site has basically taught me everything I know about music except for sharp notes.  It's been pretty fun, and since I saw a couple of these post involving music, I decided I will is as well.  I work on a lot of music and save half of it onto my account, half of that is crap and another quarter of it is unfinished songs that will likely never be completed.  I don't know what I'll post here, it'll at least be somewhere I can organize my stuff.

My most recent song:
  • [url=]Doo Duh Rah[/url]
My longest/best written song:
  • [url=]The Joy of Spring[/url]
Lost/abandoned songs that I've found so far in my old songs:
  1. [url=] [/url]
  2. [url=][/url] (Rocky start)
  3. [url=][/url]
  4. [url=][/url] (Weird part where it's loud but since I've surprisingly forgotten this song completely I'll put it here)
Other Miscelaneous songs (Tend to be crappy or short, don't expect much out of it):
  1. [url=][/url]
  2. [url=][/url]
  3. [url=][/url]
  4. [url=][/url]
  5. [url=][/url]
  6. [url=][/url]
  7. [url=] [/url](This sounds familiar to me, but I can't figure out if it's similar to any song)
  8. [url=][/url]
  9. [url=][/url] (Some interesting guitar parts but overall crappy)
  10. [url=][/url] (Long but not amazing)
If you perchance listen to all these sequences, then bravo for standing up to this crazy stuff.
Nice songs you have there! I must say that my favorite one is "The Joy of Spring". Keep improving and dont worry, we were all newbies for sometime XD
(01-19-2017, 07:38 PM)ctr34 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice songs you have there! I must say that my favorite one is "The Joy of Spring". Keep improving and dont worry, we were all newbies for sometime XD

Thank you Smile
New songs,

Друг Другом (Hard to directly translate, but it means friends together)
Somewhat short, but decent. Plan on working on it in the future

Power Control (Random song that came into my head)

Electrical Pulse
Quite short and I'd say a wip.

(bassier version some may like better)

Near Midnight Catastrophies
As the name implies... Isn't horrible though

Complex Rock

?synth

All the quickies n stuff Smile