Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Individual note volume!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that while we are making songs we should be able to change the volume of each note we place if we want to, instead of stacking notes on top of each other to increase the volume. I also think we should be able to decrease the volume of individual notes to create softer tones. But I dunno, that's just me. What do yall think?
I do not necessarily agree with this because I often use Online Sequencer for drafting notes instead of worrying about the velocities of the notes. That's what I use StudioOne for, but I don't usually finish what I compose so what can I say.
That's fair. I don't usually finish my songs either. But, most of my songs on Online Sequencer are recreations anyway, and I would like them to be a bit more accurate.
comment on fait ???
how do we do ???
how do we do ???
how do we do ???
how do we do ???
how do we do ???
how do we do ???
how do we do ???
how do we do ???
how do we do ???
how do we do ???
how do we do ???
how do we do ???
(10-26-2022, 04:06 AM)edenVe Wrote: [ -> ]comment on fait ???

Faites le par cliquer sur la note, et apres, pressez ALT et sur le clavier et pendant vous pressez ALT, aussi allez haut or bas a la roue de souris pour changer l'intensite de la note.