Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Update Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS YET
[Image: unknown.png]
OHHHH ***** BOI LETS GO
I became admin temporarily to see what the control panel was like, but I ended up making some slight changes to the site for convenience. Just gonna list these QoLs because I thought they might be good to know.

• Maximum Registration Per IP Address reduces so that you can only make 2 accounts in the span of 24 hours now. This eases the problem of recurrent, annoying users creating multiple accounts in a day. (Original: 2000 accounts/24h)

• Minimum Username Length is set to 1 character now. Go friend, make the alphabet. (Original: 3 characters)

• Maximum Title Length is set to 80 characters. (Original: 40 characters)

• Minimum Reputation Reasoning Length is set to 1 character. (Original: 10 characters)

• New and Improved Chat Filters -  Most words around the topic of dying have been censored except for kms by itself. 90% of logical grammar leads into kms will be replaced with some form of getting ice cream. Other words have been censored too, although I'm too lazy to give a list of them right now. Go kill yourselves.

Also proof.

(11-19-2018, 04:26 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ][Image: unknown.png]

I thought the chat logs looked different.....
smh can the play count on the members list be updated
Ctrl+Z doesn't undo typing in the BPM/title text box anymore, since that's probably not what anyone wants.
(04-13-2019, 11:05 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]Ctrl+Z doesn't undo typing in the BPM/title text box anymore, since that's probably not what anyone wants.

SWEAR

SWEAR TO GOD

FINALLY
(04-13-2019, 11:05 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]Ctrl+Z doesn't undo typing in the BPM/title text box anymore, since that's probably not what anyone wants.

YES PLEASE

This is revolutionary
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19