Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Update Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Yea boiiii
(04-21-2018, 02:56 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]The electric guitar now works better for rock music:
Hi I have a question to ask about the old electric guitar sound. I made a few projects using the old sound back in 2017 but they do not sound the same anymore with the new electric guitar sound. Please can you add the old electric guitar sound back as a seperate instrument? I cannot express how much I would love to hear some of my old tracks again sounding the same as they were back when I made them. Online sequencer has been a huge part of my journey in music production and has enabled me to create some amazing projects! Thanks.
I have already seen the undo/redo update  Smile
Added a new shortcut, you can hit tab to quickly switch between edit/select mode. Also zooming using alt+mouse wheel should be a lot smoother now.
THANK YOU JACOB. I HAVE BEEN WANTING THIS FOR EVER
CTRL + SHIFT + CLICK CAN TOGGLE LOCK ON INSTRUMENTS NOW
there's also a cool help button
new messages in chat wont auto scroll down unless you're already at the bottom of the chat. instead, there is a "new messages" button that you can click to scroll to the bottom of the chat when there are new messages
I was waiting for that update!
Ctrl+mouse wheel now works like alt+mouse wheel instead of zooming the whole page. Also added Ctrl + +, Ctrl + - and Ctrl + 0 that do what you would expect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19