Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Update Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Amazing! This is a really great improvement to the OS. *claps a lot*
Are u gonna phase out the whole Note Stacking thing? It still can be used for gradual increases of instrument volumes.
(06-07-2017, 12:37 PM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]Are u gonna phase out the whole Note Stacking thing? It still can be used for gradual increases of instrument volumes.

Oh that's right.

Personally I haven't been one to use note stacking for gradual increases. I usually end up using my VST software for that. (if I even bother using it at all)

But for those of you who make use of the website to its fullest, both note stacking and volume sliders may be both viable to you. Remember that the volume sliders are mainly used for balancing things out, and it should make that process easier instead of copy pasting notes.

Speaking of copy pasting notes, this should be able to optimize the newer sequences more, since sequences that use the note stacking technique for volume balance are considerably laggier due to the influx of notes.
Sequencer:
  • Show keyboard shortcuts in menu
  • Use command key for shortcuts on Mac
  • Stop using Flash for copying to the system clipboard, Ctrl+C can now be used to copy between sequences
Forum/Chat:
  • Fixed profile dropdown menu
  • Links in the chat go to the sequencer profile instead of the forum profile
Added featured sequences! Check your profile.
Hold shift while selecting notes to add them to the selection instead of replacing it.
(09-16-2017, 09:34 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hold shift while selecting notes to add them to the selection instead of replacing it.

Next update: Holding shift while selecting selected notes to deselect them from the selection instead of doing nothing.
Added offline saving and loading, check the File menu!
(02-12-2017, 02:30 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]I should probably post the updates here now that people actually use the forums.

Today: Added undo/redo! Use Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y. I also added keyboard shortcuts for select all, copy, and cut.
For some reason, I can't create any sequence nor can I see the notes, whenever I click on "New Sequence," or a random sequence on the right side, it shows a blank screen.
Clicking Save when editing a sequence will now update it instead of making a new one every time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19